Sunday, January 3, 2010

Welcome to my blog

Hello to everyone who is reading this! I decided I would start blogging since I love writing and expressing my opinions and the fact I CAN just by writing my own blog and writing my own opinions. My name is Devon and I'm from New York. i'm 18 years old and I'm a huge fan technology items.

Earlier today I wrote a review on an Xbox 360 through Ciao.co.uk and since i live in the United States it kinda screwed things up so I'm just going to share it on my very own blog. I've never blogged before so if there's a comment system (which there seems to be) feel free to comment; I'd like to hear your opinions about mind ;-). I'm going to be writing in this blog some reviews about technology and just some random rants about tech. I may also throw in some other stuff too.

Well enjoy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment